End Carriages & Travel Drives
- The crane is of advanced modular design incorporating a fabricated plate box beams to folded plate or RHS type end carriages.
- Each end carriage is line bored and houses two long-life spherodial graphite cast iron double flange wheels running on anti-friction roller bearings.
- Smooth operation & handling of the travel motion is achieved by the use of direct drive motor and gearbox with inverter control.
Crane Main Control Panel
- The IP55 control panel is suspended from top of crane girder or end carriage for safe access.
- Each pair of reversing contactors is both electrically and mechanically interlocked.
- The crane is protected by HRC fuses.
Control Pendant Or Remote
- The crane can be controlled by a Flex series hand held remote system. (Further Information can be found on the following link: Radio Control System).
- The radio control or backup pendant are supplied with a multi pin, quick release plug and socket for easy removal.
- All motions of the crane are operated by dual pressure push buttons.
Travel Motion Limit Switches
- If the crane is controlled via remote control unit, we also include slow down limit switches on the long & cross travel motions as required by Australian Standards.
- Standard operation is fast to slow speed prior to reaching end stops.
Crane Anti Collision
- Is used if two or more cranes operate on the same runway.
- Each crane will be fitted with a photo-electric anti-collision system to inhibit cranes from colliding at fast speed.
- This allows them to come together in slow speed only.
For further information please call us on 03 93941448 or Enquire Online.