The way we utilise cranes is constantly evolving with the introduction of technological advancements. Hence, the equipment in your worksite must be constantly upgraded to ensure the most productive and efficient lifting processes. At Gantry Crane, we have the perfect equipment and expertise to successfully upgrade your old cranes into a system that performs optimally.
What We Offer
At Gantry Crane, we service and maintain all types of cranes and lifting equipment. We recommend upgrading your lifting equipment as new and improved technologies and tools become available. Our team stays up to date with the latest innovations to ensure our customers have access to the most straightforward and practical lifting solutions. We understand that your business depends on performance, and therefore, we can help you improve your productivity and reduce crane downtime.
By constantly upgrading and modernising your lifting equipment, you can increase your worksite productivity and ensure your processes meet all safety requirements.
By choosing our company for the most advanced lifting solutions, you will be:
- Avoiding downtime
- Increasing levels of productivity
- Identifying any risks associated with your lifting equipment
- Minimise breakdowns and reduce any unnecessary costs
- Reduce the cost of servicing
- Extend the overall lifecycle of your crane
- Maintaining compliance with Australian Standard requirements – including operational health and safety
With years of experience in the crane industry and with access to the latest and most innovative crane designs and tools, there are many reasons as to why you should choose Gantry Crane as your supplier of high-quality lifting equipment. Our team is reliable, versatile, ready to help whenever needed, and guaranteed to find the right solution to your problem. For more information on why you should choose us for your crane upgrade services, contact us today.
In addition to upgrade and modernisation services, we also offer our clients a range of comprehensive and convenient solutions, including:
- 24/7 breakdown services for all crane makes and models
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Third-party inspections
- Assessments, evaluations, and overhauls
- Sourcing of spare parts
- Operator training