Control Pendant Or Remote
- The crane can be controlled by a Flex series handheld remote system. (Further information can be found on the following link: Radio Control System).
- The radio control or backup pendant is supplied with a multi-pin, quick-release plug and socket for easy removal.
- All motions of the crane are operated by dual pressure push buttons.
Travel Motion Limit Switches
- If the crane is controlled via remote control unit, we also include slow down limit switches on the long & cross travel motions as required by Australian Standards.
- Standard operation is fast to slow speed prior to reaching end stops.
Crane Anti Collision
- Is used if two or more cranes operate on the same runway.
- Each crane will be fitted with a photo-electric anti-collision system to inhibit cranes from colliding at fast speed.
- This allows them to come together in slow speed only.
For further overhead cranes or crane maintenance information please call us on 03 93941448 or Enquire Online.